Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
leigh69_13
Auckland, New Zealand

Neat Tidy Compact

Review of Bealey Quarter
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Nov 2022
Very compact studio tea and coffee making. Good parking come early. Very clean, good shower, good pillows. The food at the Beey pub was excellent good breakfast.Right on bus stop into city did tram trip.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bealey Quarter, Owner at Bealey Quarter, responded to this review
Responded 28 Nov 2022
Hi Leigh,

Thank you for your five-star rating and recommendation we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at The Bealey Quarter and look forward to seeing you again.,

We are incredibly grateful for your feedback and will use this to implement new measures.

$233
    $221
  • Commodore Airport
7.7 km from Bealey Quarter
View more hotels in Christchurch
All reviews bunk beds shared facilities new zealand nice stay comfortable rooms hostel backpackers tv wifi city nz dorm toiletries laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2022

This place needs to do much better with providing parking for guests paying for accommodation. I was there for 4 nights recently, and could not find parking on-site on three out of the 4 nights. It's not good enough to have to park in neighbouring streets, at times, not even directly outside the motel.

Date of stay: November 2022
Bealey Quarter, Owner at Bealey Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2022

Hi there,

We are very sorry to read of your disappointing experience with us.

We have limited parking available during peak times and weekends.

It’s on a first-in-first-served basis and our bar may also be busy. If you do not manage to find a park onsite, alternative parking is available nearby on Packe Street.

Reviewed 4 October 2022

Here in Christchurch on business and was expecting peace and quiet as the rooms were away from the road. All was well until a number of teenagers stayed as they were playing at a football tournament. The adults had no control over the teenagers they were running up and down corridors shouting making a horrendous noise up until late at night. The reception was told about the noise but nothing done.
Got back to the hotel room on the last evening at 8pm and found my door wide open with a door wedge holding it open. Presumably the cleaners had left it open. Passport etc etc plus valuables left in my bag in my room so not very happy at all !!!
I won’t be staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

We are very sorry to see you didn’t rate your stay with us highly.

Just to let you know, we have a Night Manager onsite now who is looking after night's activities, Security, controlling noise, etc.

Reviewed 3 October 2022

It was my first time go to NZ and Christchurch is my first stop. I wrote note " I will check in after midnight" when I did booking as my flight is very late from Australia. However, the taxi driver left after drove there, I was by myself at 1:00am dragging the luggage and could not find anyone in the office. I walked around in the darkness and found the Reception but nobody inside. It was cold and very late. I just arrived to another country and do not have local mobile phone network. I could not make a call. It was so scary. I first time had this experience, felt so hopeless, almost to cry. I could not do anything until I had to take a risk to knock the next door of a small hostel. Luckily, a young guy came out and helped me to call that hotel. There was a letter and room key in a box outside with the password. I do not understand why they did not try to contact me and gave me the instruction before my arrival. Hate it.

Date of stay: September 2022

We are very sorry to see you didn’t rate your stay with us highly.

Just to let you know, we have a Night Manager onsite now who is looking after night's activities, late arrivals and Security, controlling noise, etc.

Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

There are several things to like about the studios here. The bed was really comfortable, sheets were good quality, shower pressure good, toiletries nice. The walls are thin, however, and there is apparently no housekeeping beyond emptying the rubbish, replacing toiletries and replacing some but not all of the towels. I thought that 3 nights should hav3 had sink and toilet and shower cleaned and bed made on a daily basis. The walk to town center is about 2 km…so not really in central chch . I got a good deal on GrabOne but at full price I would not stay again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Sherpa,

Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

No one told me about the $100 bond they take when you check in. Too noisy, I could hear everything from the rooms next to mine and above. Had to run water for 8 minutes to get hot water in the shower and even that wasn’t hot enough. Reception hours were “7am-11pm” but I had to wait 15 minutes one morning for someone to turn up (not great when you booked a taxi and lost it because of that). Must say place was really clean, the kitchen was spacious and spotless.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bealey Quarter, Owner at Bealey Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Hi Renate,

We are very sorry to read about your disappointing experience with us.