“Love the falafel ”

Dimitris Greek Food
Ranked #4 of 183 Quick Bites in Christchurch
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Dimitris Greek Food has 2 locations Dimitris on Riccarton and Dimitris on Oxford Terrace. Please check our Facebook page for location details and any changes in opening hours.
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Have enjoyed Dimitris for many years now, I love the falafel souvlakis.
Love that the food is still the same as always, you always know what you are getting!

2  Thank icelandic-elf

Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

Delicious! Authentic flavours by authentic Greeks! You can’t get that true satisfaction with any other souvlaki in NZ. I always visit when I’m in Christchurch and walk away with my tastebuds in heaven. I used to eat meat and highly recommended the chicken souvlaki.
Now I’m vegetarian and it’s still my favourite place to eat in Christchurch.
Try as I do, I can’t get my pita bread to taste as good as theirs, the Tzatziki sauce is devine. Everything is fresh. Yummy!
The staff are happy and friendly.

Reviewed 5 October 2020

Visited the Riverside location for lunch. The staff were super friendly and accommodating. Portion size is of good value. However, this is hands down the worst falafel I have ever had in my life. It is soggy/mushy, overcooked on the outside but not crispy at all. It lacks fresh herbs. I'm not even sure is it is made wholly out of chickpeas, as the consistency is more like mashed potatoes. I hope they can improve this, as this would be a great spot to pick up a hearty, vegan lunch when working downtown.

Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Delicious souvlaki, tried 2 mixed meats. Great place, great food 10/10. Will definitely go back when in Christchurch again!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 29 July 2020

Friendly staff & good hearty Greek food! Delicious wraps, I really enjoyed my meal from the Riverside Market store.

Date of visit: July 2020