“Great views of Christchurch.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canterbury Aero Club

Canterbury Aero Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Canterbury Plains halfway down New Zealand's South Island, the Canterbury Aero Club provides world class, professional flights in some of the worlds most stunning terrain. Canterbury Aero Club has a wide range of scenic flights which offer the perfect way to experience Christchurch, Canterbury and New Zealand from the air.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great views of Christchurch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2014

The best $140 spent during our stay in NZ. Great ariel views of Christchurch by very knowledgeable pilot, worth every cent.

Visited November 2014

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Phenomenal Aerobatics Flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2014

Girlfriend gave me the best birthday gift ever in the form of an aerobatic training flight with Simon. Was without question the most outstanding flying experience I have had the pleasure of enjoying. Simon was great and after talking me through a few manoeuvres with me on the stick, proceeded to demonstrate some of the sorts of things you would expect to see at an airshow. Couldn't get the smile off my face!

Visited October 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“These guys are awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2014

For anyone interested in aviation or simply wanting a great flight over the city. These guys are a must. Everyone needs to do an intro flight, who knows... you might just end up making a few visits and doing your first solo. Very professional and yet relaxed and friendly at the same time.

Visited April 2014
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Excellent flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2014

Miles took me on a fabulous flight.. or should I say I took us? I felt safe and well guided. Not complicated and reassured. The sight seeing was just awesome, going to where I wanted to go and as I had a double lesson we were able to travel a fair distance and see many places from the air. Highly recommend this experience.

Visited October 2014