“These guys are awesome”

Canterbury Aero Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Canterbury Plains halfway down New Zealand's South Island, the Canterbury Aero Club provides world class, professional flights in some of the worlds most stunning terrain. Canterbury Aero Club has a wide range of scenic flights which offer the perfect way to experience Christchurch, Canterbury and New Zealand from the air.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Christchurch, New Zealand
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“These guys are awesome”
Reviewed 17 October 2014

For anyone interested in aviation or simply wanting a great flight over the city. These guys are a must. Everyone needs to do an intro flight, who knows... you might just end up making a few visits and doing your first solo. Very professional and yet relaxed and friendly at the same time.

Visited April 2014

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Excellent flight”
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Miles took me on a fabulous flight.. or should I say I took us? I felt safe and well guided. Not complicated and reassured. The sight seeing was just awesome, going to where I wanted to go and as I had a double lesson we were able to travel a fair distance and see many places from the air. Highly recommend this experience.

Visited October 2014