“Excellent flight”

Canterbury Aero Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located on the Canterbury Plains halfway down New Zealand's South Island, the Canterbury Aero Club provides world class, professional flights in some of the worlds most stunning terrain. Canterbury Aero Club has a wide range of flight training experiences which offer the perfect way to experience the thrill of flight over Christchurch, Canterbury and New Zealand.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Miles took me on a fabulous flight.. or should I say I took us? I felt safe and well guided. Not complicated and reassured. The sight seeing was just awesome, going to where I wanted to go and as I had a double lesson we were able to travel a fair distance and see many places from the air. Highly recommend this experience.