“Customer service exceptional”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2020

I'm not here to write about the food, which I personally found average (Teriyaki chicken definitely needed some carbs in the dish). But the customer service was exceptional. I have an allergy to shellfish and am 8/8 on the allergy scale for it, therefore any miniscule traces on it will cause me to react. The beautiful young lady initially advised me not to dine there, as they cook the chicken in the same environment as shellfish, but I said I will still go ahead. She said she will strive to make sure the knives, cutting boards and all the utensils used for cooking were thoroughly washed. Along came my meal and I had the whole dish without a single reaction. This goes to show the amount of dedication they have for their customers and I would highly recommend this place if you haven't already tried it yet.

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 3 November 2020

Beautifully tasty Japanese food, all delivered with charm and friendliness. We ordered several small plates to share and loved them all. Popular and there's a good reason why. The staff take great care with allergies.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank twokiwis2014
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

Very nice Japanese meal tonight . Very helpful waitress who helped us with our meal choice . Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food and brilliant service. The sashimi was super fresh and we enjoyed the chicken bento with some hot saki. Great customer experience and nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

Just had dinner here and it was incredible, the fried egg plant was amazing and the sushi is made to order and super fresh. Shared a few small plates between 2 of us, super near way to dine, the staff we’re really friendly and helpful with the menu, will definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2020