Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$153
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$129
Fully refundable before Wed, 13 Mar
No fees just great deals
All reviews kitchen area serviced daily stay there again double bed motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2023

Positives:
- Clean and spacious (enough room for 2 people and a lot of luggage)
- Kitchenette (adequately equipped)
- Complementary tea/coffee/milk was provided
- Fast, free Wifi
- Free parking
- Electric blankets

Negatives:
- No soundproofing (could hear people stomping above us and the walls were shaking when room next door was using their spa)
- Away from the city centre (15min walk)

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2023 via mobile

Excellent location and very easy to find. Plenty of parking spaces. Rooms spotless and very comfortable beds.
When we return to Christchurch will definitely stay here.
We did not have much interaction with the owners but the little that we had was very helpful and friendly

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2023

My friend and I stayed 7 nights recently at this motel in separate rooms and were very happy with the experience.The owners were helpful and supplied an extension cord immediately when asked.And were knowledgable about directing us around town.The rooms were serviced daily.Only issue was spa bath didnt function...when running water endlessly just went out again through outlet and never filled up to the jets.However was great to have a bath every night.Would stay there again :) Price was reasonable and handy location..

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2022 via mobile

Smooth and straight forward checkin and checkout. Staff were lovely and very helpful. We booked a twin studio room for 3 people which had a double bed and single. Very spacious room, bathroom and kitchen area. Room had a TV. Overall lovely experience and would definitely stay here again when visiting CHC.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Booked here through booking.com all was fine was going to good review until the wife came out until the second day when the wife came out and asked who the guy was leaving unit 11 as I was in my car texting so I wasn't looking where he came from I said he probably came from some from some where else she said she saw him come out of that room, she said if it happens again we will kick her out.
Secondly my friend vacated the room he went in rang me and said she been smoking the room he can smell it, I said there's an outdoor area she had no reason for smoking inside plus it would of set off smoke detectors, I told him she was ripping apart used ciggerretes to make another one, he demanded for me to come back an look when I was already across town and threatened to charge me for something my friend didnt do! These owners are hostilenif you are from out of chch and ask your family or friends to visit they will question it!

Date of stay: February 2021