Lowest prices for your stay
$153
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
$153
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$129
Fully refundable before Wed, 13 Mar
No fees just great deals
All reviews kitchen area serviced daily stay there again double bed motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2022 via mobile

Smooth and straight forward checkin and checkout. Staff were lovely and very helpful. We booked a twin studio room for 3 people which had a double bed and single. Very spacious room, bathroom and kitchen area. Room had a TV. Overall lovely experience and would definitely stay here again when visiting CHC.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Booked here through booking.com all was fine was going to good review until the wife came out until the second day when the wife came out and asked who the guy was leaving unit 11 as I was in my car texting so I wasn't looking where he came from I said he probably came from some from some where else she said she saw him come out of that room, she said if it happens again we will kick her out.
Secondly my friend vacated the room he went in rang me and said she been smoking the room he can smell it, I said there's an outdoor area she had no reason for smoking inside plus it would of set off smoke detectors, I told him she was ripping apart used ciggerretes to make another one, he demanded for me to come back an look when I was already across town and threatened to charge me for something my friend didnt do! These owners are hostilenif you are from out of chch and ask your family or friends to visit they will question it!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Stayed here about five years ago, and returned as was absolutely fine five years ago and then again this month. Although very clean, also in need of update, carpet stained, curtains raggedy, and no sky. Main issue was lack of cooling, was hot and stuffy, only option is to open the door or window, not great. Friendly check in. But for few dollars more better to be found.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2019

We visited Bealey steak and Ale bar and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The waitress went the extra mile to ensure my allergy was catered for and the steaks were tender and beautifully cooked.
Pleasant atmosphere in the dining area and definitiely popular!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2019

The rooms while being very basic were good sized with small kitchenette. Comfy and clean. They need to update information compendium and even though we stayed there 3 nights and returned for 2 more we were not told that breakfast was available.
Its tired.

Room tip: upstairs units were quiet. Not sure what denotes 'luxury', maybe the leather lounge!
Date of stay: December 2018