“We'll be back. ”
Review of Persian Kitchen

Persian Kitchen
Ranked #174 of 1,163 Restaurants in Christchurch
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At the Persian Kitchen, we welcome all cultures to come dine in and experience our take on Turkish and Persian culture. We are situated off Stanmore road on Avalon street. As you walk through the doors of the Persian Kitchen, you can begin to imagine you’re walking into a Persian or Turkish home. Let their our staff take you through your night as you were dining in Persia or Turkey! We offer a traditional dining experience with a great range of fresh food and flavours for all tastes. The restaurant offers a relaxed and friendly environment, with a cosy Turkish and Persian interior. Dine in, Take away or Book your next function.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We had the couple's dip for two. The bread was amazing as were the dips. For mains the Pita Pockets were fantastic. Much bigger than expected and a bargain at under $15. A nice spice with really fresh tasting ingredients. We'll be back!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I have been here for dinner, and it did not disappoint.
The atmosphere is very welcoming and there is so much to look at!
The food is so scrumptious and authentic.
I would highly recommend the Persian Kitchen to anyone who enjoys this style of food.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My husband, his sister and her husband and I enjoyed an evening here. Service was good, food was delicious and filling and good value for money. Atmosphere was nice with lots of Persian art on the walls and hanging from the ceiling.
Definitely recommend for a night out if you enjoy Persian food. I struggled a little with the menu in knowing what to order having never eaten Persian before, but was happy to see an incredible amount of option for vegetarian diners.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Saturday night out and managed to find a table"outside" which was still warm enough and sheltered from the wind -in a big tent really. Nice eastern lanterns, lighting and music created an original ambience. The children around the restaurant added to the family oriented atmosphere-so cute. The waitress in traditional head-dress, encouraged people up to dance to celebrate a birthday together ( when they weren't actually related)-this was typical of the evening and the friendliness of the place. Some older customers who must know quality traditional food were in attendance. A good sign. One taste of the shised lamb and I was sold-seared but not burnt- a bit smoky-perfect. Yum!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I recently celebrated my birthday with family and grandchildren and had the most delicious meal. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very family orientated and nothing was too much for the hostess. After I blew the candles out on my birthday cake, Persian music was played and we all got up to dance - great fun!