“Amazing, succulent tender lamb”

Pedro's House of Lamb
Ranked #7 of 1,163 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A tender whole lamb shoulder cooked slowly over 4-5 hours, with garlic and rosemary to bring out the delicious flavour. Served with scalloped potatoes. TAKEAWAY
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing lamb, tender juicy lamb, large portion feed 3 of us. Friendly staff was truly a yummy dinner. We were so pleasantly surprised how awesome it was. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

You just can’t go wrong with Pedro’s. Succulent lamb falling off the bone and creamy scalloped potatoes. What’s not to love? Cook up some green beans or steamed carrots yourself to accompany and you have a perfect meal.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place so much taster than all the other takeaway places. Generous amounts and very friendly staff!!!!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We needed a last minute dinner for 12 so I thought I would order 3 lamb legs from Pedro's. The lamb was so beautifully succulent and the potatoes a very nice addition. I just had to quickly make up a salad to go with it and there was a very fun evening for all of us.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

WOW is all I can possibly say!! I have never tried lamb before until my friend decided to introduce me to this spectacular place!! Lamb just fell off the bone was absolutely beautifully cooked. The potato side was Just as magnificent. 1000% recommend as the perfect introduction to lamb.