“Great choice for Uber eats”
Review of King of Snake

King of Snake
Ranked #35 of 1,221 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: King of Snake offers the best of Euro-Asian cuisine in a stunning 5-star contemporary setting. Enjoy the panoramic view over Cashel Mall, the Bridge of Remembrance, and the willow tree lined banks of the Avon River. Whether you want a full a la carte dining experience, cocktails and nibbles at the bar or simply a cold beer on the deck, King of Snake is sure to delight.
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Used Uber eats for King of snake. I could choose from the majority of the full menu.
The portions were reasonable and the food was delicious. A great option in Chch for dining at home. I just wish I had a king of snake in Auckland!

Reviewed 18 August 2021

This was my second visit to the King of Snakes and the meal was just as great as my first time. The service is awesome and staff are very friendly, great atmosphere. I recommend this restaurant to everyone who loves their food to try Five stars!

Review collected in partnership with www.restauranthub.co.nz
Reviewed 18 August 2021

The food was amazing! Especially the chicken roti’s! The beef cheek wasn’t the best flavour however it was in a Penang sauce which was 👌👌 the cocktails were great and if you’re a fries fanatic like my wife and I then they could contents for the best in Chiratchurch!

Review collected in partnership with www.restauranthub.co.nz
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Poor service, food average. Received my main meal like 10 minutes before my husband received his. His meal was almost cold when he finally was served it.. Beverage service was poor… wrong beer served, slow as service, waitress poured still water into my frizzy water. Won’t be going back. Expensive to boot.

Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

Delicious food, tasty and original. Good sized portions. The service was friendly, prompt and attentive.
I highly recommend the seed salad it was fresh crunchy and complimented the spicy dishes well.