All reviews lovely reception stayed here bealey ave beds were comfortable bedroom motel city microwave supermarket hosts flight
Reviewed 9 February 2017

We have a two room apartment for 6 people. The apartment is clean. The kitchen is simple, but only for easy cooking. The water is very small in the shower room. Generally speaking, it is a budget stay,

Room Tip: budget stay
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017

slightly older units with some minor quake repairs still to be carred out, the owners were very nice, the unit we had was spacious and very clean and tidy, kitchenette,lounge, and seperate bedroom shower and toilet. Great value for money. would stay again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have stayed here a couple of times and always found it very clean and tidy and in a great location.
Although the decor is a little tired, I am only sleeping there not living there, so it is fine
Annette, is always very friendly and ready to help.
I will definitely stay there again and again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
61AnnetteO, Manager at Aotea Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This was comfortable enough. Bathroom set up was very strange and small but generally okay. Very suitable for a one night stay. There is no free wifi though and in today's day and age I think this is strange?! Easy to get into the main city with a rental car. A good choice for a budget comfortable stay, I wouldn't stay for any length though.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. I am so sorry you were not offered any free wifi as we definitely have wifi available & some free. We are in a very handy location for a drive into the CBD or are within a comfortable walking distance also. Thank you for the opportunity to improve our offer.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

This was our first hotel in NZ.All was booked through Flight Centre, so I'm not sure of the cost. The place was pretty easy to find ( although you cant chuck a 'u-ey' on Bealey Ave), clean , and a bit dated. However, I'm yet to meet a more friendly and interested host! I'm sorry I'd forgotten the lady's name but she was awesome. The two bedder was pretty tight for the five of us, but it was fine.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family