Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$73
View deal
Expedia.comUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
eDreamsUS$73
PricelineUS$73
TravelocityUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2017

A Budget Motel that was very clean & tidy, although somewhat dated. Location was handy - only a short drive to ChCh central, ARA & Moorhouse
Access to parking a little tight - especially when others don't park properly.
Found the walls between units somewhat lacking noise proofing - our neighbour snored all night and sounded like they were in the same room, and conversations easily heard in neighbouring rooms.

Room tip: Don't get a middle room, get an end one if possible
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Our 1st visited accommodation during our 2 month NZ road trip. My family stayed here 1 night in mid-November. This was a very decent value for money motel to kick off our NZ trip.

We had a spacious studio room right next to the reception. Two double beds face each other and partitions can be drawn across. The kitchen is a little small but squeezes in a table, fits a stovetop, mini-fridge and utensils. Toilet amenities are provided for your needs. Basically the unit is functional but it could do with some refitting to spruce up the interior.

Location-wise, it is at the very edge of the town centre. We didn't check how long it takes to walk but driving to stock up at Moorhouse takes about 5 min.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Although we've stayed three times in the immediate area, this time we tried the Adorian and we are glad we did. The place is more modern than other options and very reasonable in rates. Andrew, the new manager, does an excellent job in accommodating his guests. The studio rooms are clean and comfortable with immediate outside parking available. Wifi is included, and the coverage seems to be good. It's a 23 minute walk to Christchurch CBD "junction", where the tram picks up passengers for a round the city tour. We thoroughly enjoyed our two-night stay and recommend it to others who might pass this one by due to its nondescript outside marquee. The best is inside where it counts and you should take a look.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The Adorian Motel was well presented with separate kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Bed was very comfortable with adequate room.
Location was not as close to tourist city sights as we expected. Took 30 minutes to walk to Information Isite

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked Adorian Motel because it was cheap and i have got a good deal from Jetstar. After booking this Motel, I checked and read some review from other people and they said that the management lady was sometime good and sometime not.

However, in my experience the Lady (owner) was very friendly and helpful and offered me to answer some questions regarding Christchurch. So all in all, everything was run smoothly and i like my room.

Now, the room itself was not too big, but it was comfortable enough for me and my wife. I think the management has done some minor renovation as the room very clean and good.

I do not mind comeback to Adorian Motel when we go to Christchurch again. I can recommend this motel as a good value motel. Also it is in pretty quiet street.

Date of stay: November 2016