Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$77
View deal
US$62
View deal
CheapTicketsUS$77
eDreamsUS$62
PricelineUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The Adorian Motel was well presented with separate kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Bed was very comfortable with adequate room.
Location was not as close to tourist city sights as we expected. Took 30 minutes to walk to Information Isite

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked Adorian Motel because it was cheap and i have got a good deal from Jetstar. After booking this Motel, I checked and read some review from other people and they said that the management lady was sometime good and sometime not.

However, in my experience the Lady (owner) was very friendly and helpful and offered me to answer some questions regarding Christchurch. So all in all, everything was run smoothly and i like my room.

Now, the room itself was not too big, but it was comfortable enough for me and my wife. I think the management has done some minor renovation as the room very clean and good.

I do not mind comeback to Adorian Motel when we go to Christchurch again. I can recommend this motel as a good value motel. Also it is in pretty quiet street.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Comfortable and welcoming. Very convient having the bus stops at the end of the driveway. Owner very friendly and helpful. I experienced an asthma attack on my travels and when I arrived I was offered assistance at every level. The kindness and generousity shown was such a unique thing in this day and age given most businesses only really want your money. I would highly recommend the Adorian and it would be my first preference on a return to Christchurch.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Queenstown. The room was really comfortable and it overlooked a small garden which was well maintained. The bed sheets looked brand new.

There was a small it kitchen with all the utensil we would need to make breakfast.

But what really impressed me was when I accidentally left something in the room when we check-out. We were already 40 mins into our journey and there was no way we were going to turn back... I email the owner about the items I left and she actually mailed it back to me.

Thank you, once again!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2016

this place is about 15 minutes walk from the centre but it has all the things you will need in terms of kitchen and is quite spacious for 2 people. there is not a lot of hot water, so get in the shower early, and before your partner!

as mentioned in the reviews below, sometimes you will find the owners in a good mood and sometimes not...

Date of stay: March 2016