Our 3 member family stayed here for a couple of nights. We reached quite late as we were driving down from Picton, but the staff had ensured that everything was taken care of in their absence. Here are the pros and cons:
- Beautiful preserved Victorian house.
- It was a nice and spacious bedroom, and the staff was very flexible about breakfast timings depending on when you wanted to leave.
- Good food with freshly prepared eggs according to your preference.
- Great location, right opposite the arts Museum and around a few restaurants as well as small Metro markets.
- Parking space behind the house.
- Self laundry is another great facility, thanks to the staff for helping us and waiving the fee!
- The only concern was that the bathroom was not attached with the room. Although it is right opposite the room, it’s a little uncomfortable to keep crossing the corridor to get in and out.
We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend it!More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking