Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
CheapTicketsUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
PricelineUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
All reviews spa bath within walking distance comfortable bed ten minute walk sky tv studio unit two nights new zealand a great place to stay cathedral square quiet location enjoyed our stay free wifi good size south island excellent location first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021

To every one who is reading my review dont go to this motel,they run a shoddy service,i had chatted to them a couple of times,i made a booking with them on 1 June 2021,never heard back from them,that was with someone called Henri,not a very good person to deal with,when i rang her today Sat 5 June 2021,she was full of excuses,she tried to tell me at the time she never got my email,tried to say she was away,i could tell she was been very dishonest,then said to me she got my email,said i was not welcome at her mote,then said shes getting Corporate people in
I find that is very rude and the service aint the best

Room tip: Go to a better motel side step them
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Really enjoyed the stay, nice room, clean, comfortable and hosts very hospitable. Close to town, within walking distance to riverside markets which are wonderful. Lovely to see Christchurch rebuilding, much aroha to all the amazing people.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

The room was a good size, clean and tidy. Large range of sky channels. Good kitchenette facilities allowed you to make simple dishes. We slept well as it was quiet. Good value for two nights. Only downside is that there is not a lot of shops/restaurants in the vicinity but we didn't mind a walk.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our two nights in a king suite accommodation. Having the kitchenette made breakfasts easy before a day of walking into the city and seeing the sights. Management kindly allowed us to leave our car parked there after checkout since our flight was later in the day. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Service: Awesome. We arrived a little early but room was ready so were able to check in.

Room: Very clean and tidy with two nice, comfortable leather chairs. Kitchenette was handy. Lots of SKY TV channels. My eyesight isn't great so it would have been nice if the TV was touch bigger as it was positioned some way from the bed, but we weren't there to sit in the room and watch TV.

Bed/Sleep: Best night sleep I've had while staying in Christchurch. Huge, comfortable bed and nice and quiet.

Other: Close to town, good value and, the most important thing, a great night's sleep.

Would I stay again? Yes!