Lowest prices for your stay
$287
Priceline
$287
ZenHotels.com
$256
2,190 results
All reviews christchurch airport an early flight after midnight new zealand next morning late arrival late at night one night stay an overnight stay the ground floor rental car convenient location shuttle arrivals supermarket convenience luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

Typical airport hotel. Everything as expected. Nice and clean and modern. Rooms were nice and modern although would have liked a separate shower to shower/bath! Bar available. Need to be mindful that gym is off site so may be an issue to some travellers. Not cheap.

Room tip: Gym is off site
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rajas Patil, General Manager at Sudima Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2023

Kia Ora Sunshise13155951392,

Thank you for a nice feedback. Though being close to the airport it is nice and quiet. We recently had a tie up with a gym close by as it has more equipment and well managed with trainers if required, better than what we had, with also a 24-7 access and just a few meters away. Hope the rest of the stay was good. See you next time.
Rajas Patil
Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 2 August 2023 via mobile

Hospitality at its best.
After a very late arrival, the Sudima was perfect.
Close to the airport, complimentary shuttle to get there and assistance with luggage to get to the room at 03:00.
Everything was ready, the room spotless, reception couldn’t have been kinder.
Breakfast was included in my room rate, and although late to get there, they were accommodating and made sure I had hot scrambled eggs as well as the buffet selection.

The only downside was other guests in the corridor talking loudly and kids running up and down at 07:00 which is rather disrespectful of others trying to sleep, but outside of their control. (They could have been in the beautiful outdoor area or lounge to talk and play).

Thank you to the staff for such a pleasant stay.

Room tip: Parking is outside and the shuttle is available 27/7 It’s a very short walk from the arrivals area at the airport if fine
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
jenson jos, Guest Services / Front Office at Sudima Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2023

Kia Ora Julie and Charles, Thanks for your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to know that our hotel and facilities served well on all aspects of your stay. The credit goes to our highly professional yet friendly team who always go for the extra mile to ensure the ultimate guest experiences. We look forward to welcome you back should you be visiting our city in a near future.
Kind Regards
Jenson Jos - Hotel Operations Manager

Reviewed 23 May 2023 via mobile

It's my last stop before I fly back home for good after a 2 weeks holiday in NZ. It's a total disaster experience as the lady restaurant manager (working on 23 May 2023, 9pm), was plain rude when I approached her politely wanting to ask her whether the restaurant was still operating since it was late already. She was then holding a tray of empty cups, gave me a stare, and whispered an insincere 'sorry' with a frustrated facial and dashed right past me. Mind you, there was only 1 table of 2 guests in the entire restaurant.

Not wanting to spoil our mood further, I have decided to walk away calmly, be the bigger self, and head to the bar instead. Honestly, it was totally not the busiest day since it's a Tuesday evening, the bartender was so impatient in trying to wait for us to make our orders (we are only ordering 2 drinks my dear), he wasn't helpful in trying to provide alternative (since one of the drinks we wanted is OOS) or wait for JUST another minute for us to look through the short food menu quickly to decide what food we wanted to add on to our order. He quickly decided to push us to the restaurant if we wanted food. Hello? If we were ordering drinks at the bar, why would we want to order bar food to eat at the restaurant? Perhaps we aren't looking too groomed to garner his prestigious service that's why he was pushing us away?

My goodness... this is the worst ever experience I had in my entire stay here. Every other accommodation service staff we have met was friendly, polite, and treats us with loving respect. I honestly do not expect a reputable hotel to have such horrible service.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rajas Patil, General Manager at Sudima Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2023

Kia Ora Cath,

It's with greatest disappointment that I have read of your dining and the bar experience, learning that it didn't hit the highs that we would hope from our team. I appreciate receiving this feedback as it forms a vital ingredient in improving the quality and level of service our team is striving to achieve, but after reading your comments I am disappointed to learn that we lacked in providing you with the right service.

I assure you that the team members concerned will be receiving further training and I trust your comments have directly led to an improvement in our service. Please accept my sincere apologies on your experience.

Rajas Patil
Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2023

Late arrival (after midnight) so enquired as to a later check-out. Despite paying full-price for a room that we only used for less than 11hrs they couldn't (wouldn't?) offer us a late check-out without paying a required fee which passed on. Breakfast also expensive at $35 per person (inc. children) so we missed out this. Room clean with expected amenities although a bit nosey in the morning as we were on the ground floor and there were a group of people chatting loudly outside of the room. Bed nice and comfy though, shower water power disappointing. Customer service on check-in wasn't overly welcoming but the female staff member who we checked out with was informative.

Room tip: If your flight is epected to arrive late consider alternative options that may offer you late check-out at no extra cost
Date of stay: April 2023
Reviewed 11 April 2023 via mobile

Excellent location at the airport. Staff friendly and room clean and tidy. Good services close by but unfortunately they were mainly closed as was Good Friday. Hotel a relaxed atmosphere and breakfast was good. Would stay again if passing through.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple