Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$105
Agoda.comUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
All reviews rooftop bar riverside market sized rooms coffee machine quality accommodation stayed for nights restaurants and bars continental breakfast comfortable beds place to stay grabone bathrobes reception city fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Pretty average. Good views but superior rooms don't have corner views as advertised in the website, so very misleading. The breakfast is very disappointing as this is still served in paperbags despite the cafe being open. A couple of sad looking croissants and spreads in small sachets and very small juice in a tetra pack. Classy, not. Tacky, yes!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank urbandweller8
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Stayed for a week, second week of January, checked in at night staff not really to friendly he was kinda rude. Cleaning isn't that great anymore from when I stayed last time in August last year cleaning was amazingly done, now its not so great saw a guy working around with a iPad I said hello he didn't even spoke very rude if you ask me. I'm not sure where this place find their staff maybe they need to think about it.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Dondon35
Reviewed 28 December 2020

We stayed one night at The Muse Hotel and overall found it a pleasant experience. it is centrally located so was within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars. Our room was clean with lots of trendy touches plus we found the bed really comfortable and had a really good sleep! it was great value and would recommend.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Mssunshine12
Reviewed 21 December 2020

I came to checkin no one was at reception, then a lady with short blonde hair got up off the seat she was sitting on, strange and very unprofessional for a reception to be sitting on seats and not behind the desk, not only that she wasn't very friendly at all basically trying to rush the checkin to get rid of me. Everytime I came down to go out she was sitting down in the blue seats not professional....

I've been here a couple of times, I did read a review about the Indian night guy giving away parking for free that did happen to me aswell he's very rude and unprofessional, I wont be returning back to the muse hotel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Meganjones3
Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

I went to check out the new roof top bar at the Muse hotel, as I was told it had recently opened. I went into the lobby and waited around 5 mins but there were no staff in sight. As there was no one to be seen I thought I would just head up via the lift to the rooftop bar. I got to the rooftop and could see that it was closed, so I headed back down to the lobby. The lift stopped on the way down and an Indian gentlemen entered who was the front desk attendant, he told me that the bar was closed. He then in a condescending tone asked me if I had "Read the sign" in the Lobby. I said no that I hadn't read or seen a sign in the Lobby. He then said to me "Oh another customer that can't read, I had two other girls arrive today that couldn't read too". He told me he was only joking (didn't seem like a joke with his tone) I was shocked beyond belief to be honest, it was just plain rude, condescending and ignorant. You can't say that to a customer, joking or not.
The opening/closing hour sign that he was referring to isn't even posted inside the hotel lobby, it's on small little print to the left of the main entrance. This front desk attendant really lacked any sort of professionalism, never even was in a proper uniform and had no nametag on.
It was the absolute WORST first impression of a hotel that i've ever encountered. Not impressed!

Date of stay: December 2020