“Best ice cream in Christchurch”

Fuse Real Fruit Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 34 Dessert in Christchurch
Description: New Zealand style real fruit ice cream nestled on the bank of the Heathcote/Ōpāwaho River, by the Port Hills at 73 Cashmere Road. We have a selection of fruit that gets blended with either top quality vanilla ice cream, frozen yoghurt or chocolate ice cream. You can also check out our wide range of extras such as our delicious Fuse Quickset Sauce or locally famous Berry Biscuit Slice.
Reviewed 11 March 2023

This was the best ice cream I had during my visit to Christchurch. There was a good choice and it came with a delicious piece of a slice. And the opening hours were good as we had found several ice cream sellers had closed at 4pm. My visit was February/March 2023, but the weather was good for ice cream sales!

Date of visit: March 2023
1  Thank dawnteed

Reviewed 9 February 2023 via mobile

Been visiting Christchurch for 10 days and no joke visited fuse 5 out of the 10 days. Sour cherry flavour is seriously delicious. You can really taste the fresh fruit in it. Would really recommend this place. Idillic spot that’s really worth visiting if you are in the area. Even worth taking a drive for this place.

Date of visit: February 2023
Reviewed 3 January 2023 via mobile

My family and I took a walk to get some ice cream and are very pleased with the quality!! The mixed berry is extremely tasty and there are some picnic benches and a playground nearby!! Great local spot

Date of visit: January 2023
Reviewed 31 December 2022

Really enjoy getting an ice cream from Fuse in the Summer and sitting by the river to eat it. Great experience and real fruit ice cream is my favourite!

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 30 December 2022

Wow. Delicious ice cream and service with a smile. My mum and special needs brother come to you regularly and rave about the ice cream so they took me to try for myself and I was not disappointed, I had the the sour cherry cone and it was gooood, my brother has the banana everytime and although he is none verbal the smile he has on his face everytime he sees the cart says it all.

Date of visit: December 2022