All-Inclusive Waipara Region Wine Tour from Christchurch

Book in advance
from
$175.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Cheeky Wine Tours
from $175.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2024

This was a great, no hassle, day trip out of Christchurch. I was picked up right in front of my Airbnb and didn't have to worry about a thing. The three wineries we visited were all unique and interesting. I sample a couple of wines that I had never heard of before. A very enjoyable day!

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 10 January 2024

Right from the moment we booked we had problems. No pick up time provided so we called, after multiple attempts someone answered and acted like we were the most inconvenient part of his day. Still no pick up time, told to call later. Called later, no answer, left message but no call back. The night before, they send an automated email cancelling our booking. The email included a link to click for a full refund. I clicked the click and was my refund will be $0. Lost 2x booking ($366 AU) and didn’t get the service. It’s impossible to contact TripAdvisor (I tried) so will have to phone my bank when I return home to see if I can cancel it through my creditcard.
If you can’t tell, I definitely don’t recommend!

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 8 January 2024

Despite having a few troubles in the morning, our Driver Alan always asked if we were all comfortable on the bus and at the three wineries.

It was a different experience to wine tours my wife and I have done in Australia, the wineries were not putting on the hard sell which was really nice for a change!

Would recommend to others to try this.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 5 January 2024 via mobile

Our guide was wonderful, heaps of info and quite hospitable. Unfortunately, he was the highlight of our tour. The cellar doors we attended, not much info provided, zero tasting notes.. it felt like they really didn't want you there. Lunch was late and it was a tasting platter with zero wine. We found a place in Christchurch, next to the botanical Gardens called Cellar door. Awesome wines.. tasting notes.. water.. fruit and cheese to cleanse the pallet. I would highly suggest saving the LONG AF drive in a big bus and just book into the cellar door. You'll save money and have 1000% better experience. You can thank me by toasting me and my lovely partner when your enjoying my recommendation.

1  Thank Bunches1noz
Reviewed 28 December 2023 via mobile

We did the day trip with Cheekys and Floyd, this was a really easy going tour, plenty of time at each place and a really generous grazing board per person at our first stop. The three wineries we visited were small l, but very friendly. The snack bag on the bus was a really nice touch and filled the tummy for the ride home.