All-Inclusive Waipara Region Wine Tour from Christchurch

Book in advance
from
$175.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Cheeky Wine Tours
from $175.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2022

I had a great time with the tour. Jesse was our guide for the day and he was absolutely awesome. He was super friendly, funny, and had lots of knowledge about the area

The scenery was also breath taking as you can see from the photos. My favourite during the tour were lake Tekapo and the Tasman glacier. Certainly one my the most memorable trips I've been too!

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 26 October 2022

Originally planned to go skiing at Mount Cook, but due to the rain, the plan changed to see the Tasman glacier, and surprisingly, thank for that I had an unforgettable trip. Thank you Cheeky Wine Tours for your suggestions and interesting information throughout the trip. Highly recommend for those who want to travel to New Zealand.

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 23 July 2022

I sent my parents, who were visiting from overseas, off on a day's adventure with Cheeky Wine Tours. They had a FABULOUS time. Driver Tania was friendly and chatty and delivered them safely from vineyard to vineyard and back to my doorstep. The three vineyards were lovely and my parents enjoyed lots of wine and a terrific lunch. The little snack packs in the van was a great bonus. Attention to detail was terrific and I'd definitely recommend Cheeky to my next overseas visitors. All around great experience!

Date of experience: July 2022
Wine T, Owner at Cheeky Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review. We are glad your parents had such a great time with us :)

Reviewed 20 March 2022

Great Hens party wine tour, despite Covid related issues. Our driver/host Catherine was really helpful. Cheers 🥂

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 28 February 2022

Such an awesome birthday experience! Had a group of 40 and they organised everything which made the day super enjoyable. Our driver was awesome and got along with us all. Would highly recommend for any event or a day out.

Date of experience: February 2022
Wine T, Owner at Cheeky Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2022

Hi Dani
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review. It does mean alot to us
We can't wait to see you onboard again soon