Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AoteaTravelMan
Queenstown, New Zealand

Great Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Oct 2017via mobile
Staying for one night with a group, very efficient service, friendly and happy. Really nice of them to make space for me ro park my Coach here, will save so much time in the morning for my and their guests. Thanks Grace for your help. The rooms are very xlean and comfortable with all rhe things you need. It is also very close to a major shopping centre, and minutes to the CBD and also easy access to the Airport.
I would stay again
6.4 km from Riccarton mall motel
Exterior
3.5 km from Riccarton mall motel
View more hotels in Christchurch
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This place is very conveniently positioned to the mall which is right across the road. It is on the main road to town and not far from the airport. Purple bus goes right passed from the airport.

Quiet with parking. Friendly staff who offered more WiFi tickets if needed.
Rooms are a little tired but comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

A very tidy and clean motel. Excellent location to the mall, grocery shopping and various eating establishments. Everything I needed was within walking distance. Great service and ver helpful staff. My only gripe was the low water pressure in the shower but did not have an impact on the charming motel. Would definitely recommend and visit again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff went beyond my expectations. Were very helpful with my needs and wants. I would recommend them. First rate accommodation and hospitality. My room was very comfortable and close to restaurants and shopping.

Room tip: If you want to be central to Christchurch and 10 minutes from airport this is the place to book.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I spent one night at this motel and it was nice enough. We didn't arrive until after midnight so it was really just a place to sleep. The beds were comfortable and had electric blankets. It is across the road from a McDonalds and shopping centre. Took about 15 mins or so from the airport.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bunny1982
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Hotel is located opposite the mall (which has the nice Kmart I have ever seen!). Easy bus ride into downtown Christchurch (which is still in disrepair). I had a 2 bedroom apt with one queen room and other with two twins. Separate living area with expanded cable on the TV and a small kitchen. Furniture dated but clean and i did use the laundry facilities. I was given 2 coupons for the wifi.

Date of stay: April 2017