Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$135
View deal
Booking.comUS$144
CheapTicketsUS$144
TravelocityUS$144
2,977 results
All reviews great location regent street valet parking tram station central location cathedral square enjoyed my stay business trip pleasant stay within walking distance short stay new zealand comfortable bed would stay again south island city earthquake
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021

Very clean and tidy and staff were very pleasant and helpful. No room service information in my room and mini bar had been removed due to covid but just asked at reception and they told me what I needed to know - but could have had a throw away menu in room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Faisal Sayed, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Dear trinetteanderson,

Thank you for choosing Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch for your trip and sharing wonderful 4 star feedback that I am highly pleased to read.

I am delighted to know that you had a great stay with us and were well looked after by our friendly team. Our Hotel's culture is to go over and beyond for our guest and it is clearly reflected with your feedback.

trinetteanderson, I will share your feedback with the team as I am certain this will act as encouragement to all of them.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2021

You walk into a friendly welcoming hotel, staff smiling and helpful, prompt service, room was clean and spacious amenities great. I highly recommend Rendezvous to my family, friends and work colleagues.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Faisal Sayed, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Dear versalkos,

I am delighted to know that you had an awesome stay with us and were well looked after by our friendly team. Our Hotel's culture is to go over and beyond for our guest and it is clearly reflected with your feedback, I will certainly share your compliments with out team as I am confident that this will motivate them further to deliver exemplary guest services and demonstrate sincere duty of care.

versalkos, I will share your feedback with the team as I am certain this will act as encouragement to all of them.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2021

The staff was very accommodating, allowed my car to remain parked in valet even after we had checked out , very polite and hospitable .
Good location if you want to be in the city.
When they say “ mountain views” expect a peek from a small window though haha.
Nevertheless , it was value for money,

Dear julianabinteosman,

Your kind comments of your time with us at Rendezvous Hotel is most appreciated - thank you for your 5 star review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that overall you found great value for money in your stay and you found the service provided by our super friendly team of colleagues to be polite and hospitable. I will be sure to share this feedback with the team as I know they will be delighted.

julianabinteosman, once again it will be our pleasure to welcome you back when your travels next bring you to the Garden city.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

Great place to stay on a work trip. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. Pillows were not amazing but no hotel pillows are overall good service and location for the purpose of my stay which was for work.

Dear tamsfenthm123,

I am Delighted to receive your favorable review of Rendezvous Hotel.

The comments you made regarding your stay with us are most appreciated. It is always a pleasure to receive constructive feedback from guests who have enjoyed their stay here at the Rendezvous Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Wonderful stay at the Rendezvous - a perfect location where we could walk everywhere. Free street parking a block away which we could see from our window. Incredible views of the southern alps and the city out to the coast. Lovely room and facilities.

Dear Belinda T,

I am Delighted to receive your favorable review of Rendezvous Hotel.

I could not agree with you more that our location is certainly a highlight and very convenient for many of our guests to explore the famed icons of Christchurch or local attractions! The comments you made regarding your stay with us are most appreciated. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from guests who have enjoyed their stay here at the Rendezvous Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.