“Amazing food and great service ”

Mama Ree Thai Street Food
Ranked #178 of 1,152 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I popped in for dinner and it was a terrific spot. Food was so fresh and yummy. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We've been here multiple times as a couple as well as with friends and family. Each time, everyone has thoroughly enjoyed their meals. The first time we visited, the staff were able to kindly squeeze us in even though they were very busy and we didn't have a reservation. But we were able to order and finish our meals quickly without being made to feel rushed. Since then, I always make sure we make a reservation so we don't miss out.
Good range of vegetarian options.
Mama Ree's is a solid, reliably delicious Thai place and we always leave satisfied.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We popped in here to eat quite late (for us!) at 9.30pm one night, the restaurant having been mentioned by a local taxi transfer driver. The food was so tasty - my husband isn’t a huge fan of Thai food, but this place changed his mind. So much so that we returned to it when we came back to Christchurch at the end of our holiday five days later! The service was quick but friendly and the portions were generous without being overwhelming. The prices are very reasonable, too. I’d heartily recommend Mama Ree’s to anyone wanting great food at a great price.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Green chicken curry. I had it mild and it was still flavoursome. Quick, friendly service.
Classic BYO ambiance.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great find, this is my new go to Thai restaurant. Great food & service. All members of our dining party were happy with their choices