“Large pizzas with varieties of flavour with authentic flavour”

Sal's Authentic New York Pizza - Lichfield Street
Ranked #24 of 183 Quick Bites in Christchurch
Reviewed 15 April 2024

Very good place for family dine in, lots of space. Friendly staff I think it’s the best pizza in Newzealand if you love new York pizza.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 11 November 2023 via mobile

Now more expensive than a pie in Manhattan. Pizza is ok but at $40nzd a pie it's a pure rip off compared to there places and even now NYC

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 31 May 2023

Wonderful friendly staff, made me feel welcome on a cold Christchurch night. I was filling in time before an event and it was the perfect place.

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 20 March 2023 via mobile

Bloody delicious!! Pizza and garlic knots are to dieee for and the mozzarella sticks had 10/10 cheese pull, best pizza out 😍

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 17 December 2022

Received half a 'buffolo chicken' pizza and no garlic knots. I told the man who served me i had asked for a margherita pizza and that afterwards i had talked about buffalo cheese but had not mentioned chicken at all.

When confronted the server printed a reciept that said 1/2 buffalo chicken and told me this is what i ordered. 3x members of staff stared ar me and shook their heads when i received the receipt. I again told them this isnt what I ordered but they told me to take it and leave.

The people that work here are a disgrace and deserve to be treated accordingly, as the losers they are

Date of visit: December 2022