“Ok pizza , rip off prices ”

Sal's Authentic New York Pizza - Lichfield Street
Ranked #23 of 183 Quick Bites in Christchurch
Reviewed 11 November 2023 via mobile

Now more expensive than a pie in Manhattan. Pizza is ok but at $40nzd a pie it's a pure rip off compared to there places and even now NYC

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 31 May 2023

Wonderful friendly staff, made me feel welcome on a cold Christchurch night. I was filling in time before an event and it was the perfect place.

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 20 March 2023 via mobile

Bloody delicious!! Pizza and garlic knots are to dieee for and the mozzarella sticks had 10/10 cheese pull, best pizza out 😍

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 17 December 2022

Received half a 'buffolo chicken' pizza and no garlic knots. I told the man who served me i had asked for a margherita pizza and that afterwards i had talked about buffalo cheese but had not mentioned chicken at all.

When confronted the server printed a reciept that said 1/2 buffalo chicken and told me this is what i ordered. 3x members of staff stared ar me and shook their heads when i received the receipt. I again told them this isnt what I ordered but they told me to take it and leave.

The people that work here are a disgrace and deserve to be treated accordingly, as the losers they are

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 7 January 2022

Thanks so much to Shaun for your awesome service and delicious pizza. Arrived right on closing but he was more than happy to accommodate us. Will definitely be back again.

Date of visit: January 2022