“Amazing food”

Mumbaiwala Indian Street Kitchen
Reserve a table
Ranked #11 of 1,229 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food and cocktail. Standout was the cauliflower manchurian, superb. Wait staff were friendly and not invasive. The only reason I didn't give five stars was the fact that I had to ask for the discount on the vegan food. I then got asked if I have a vegan diet. I do, however I don't think that's relevant to the restaurants deal of 20% off vegan food on Mondays. Then the waitress had to go and consult with other staff before applying the discount. Please don't offer these deals if your staff don't know the deal, as it makes for an uncomfortable experience and puts a downer on what was a lovely experience prior to payment.

Date of visit: March 2021

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

High standard of service, exceptional food. Generous tasty servings, reasonably priced! When visiting Christchurch I always visit this restaurant, on my favourite list. Thank you.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Kiwichick-NZ
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Mumbaiwala has been our favourite restaurant in Christchurch for years for so many reasons. The food is always delicious, and the service is spectacular. My partner had a birthday and we were given a chocolate naan to share thanks to a delightful server who arranged it as a surprise! A really magical dining experience every time.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

We dined in to the restaurant for my husband's birthday. The food was great and we were given a special treat since it was a birthday celebration. Fast and efficient service.
Thanks

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Loved the food and the ambience as well. Highly recommended if you haven't tried this place yet. And 10/10 for the excellent and friendly service from staff especially Shalini. Would definitely visit again soon.

2  Thank mistryjp