“Best fine dining in Blenheim”
Review of MIA Dining

MIA Dining
Ranked #7 of 122 Restaurants in Blenheim
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Description: MIA 'Made In Aotearoa' Dining and Wine Cellar opened in December 2015 owned by Jetti Walker + Tamara Dunlop We serve modern, creative and innovative New Zealand food with genuine thoughtful hospitality. Our ethos on food is simple, eat fresh + eat seasonal + eat New Zealand. Our ethos on wine is on the geography of the New Zealand. We offer A La Carte and Two Tasting Menus: Flora, Vegetarian Tasting Menu; and Fauna, Seafood & Meat Chef's Tasting Menus, which is ever changing keeping up with freshness, seasonality & availability. Head Chef : Chad Posey states: " I want to highlight on our finest local producers and growers, a dining table is a place for family and friends to come together and I appreciate the opportunity to be able to enhance that experience with my food" We look forward to seeing you at MIA Dining.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Jeti and his team try so hard here, and deliver a sublime dining experience, top food matched to an extensive wine selection. We come here as a special treat and with business friends, knowing we will have a great evening

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so glad that you enjoyed everything about this experience.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

The lamb was cooked to perfection, I almost asked to go to the kitchen so I could watch the chef cook it! It was simply divine. The Urlar Pinot Noir pairing was spot on too.

A lovely meal with a friendly staff. The restaurant was full on a week night, always a good sign.

Highly recommend.

Jetti W, Owner at MIA Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for the review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed Lamb and the matched Pinot Noir. We hope to see you in the restaurant on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and Jetti (the owner) knows his wine well. He introduced us to different wines around the region and let us tasted them even if it means opening new bottles! They are moving their restaurant to Auckland next year, hence do visit them in Blenheim whilst you still can!

Hi Mel,

Thanks for the amazing review.

We are rapt that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The lamb dish was cooked very well but not tasty as I had expected. Same opinion gathered from my relatives. The price was too expensive too.

Jetti W, Owner at MIA Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thanks Verma Joy for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the dining room.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This place really impressed us, first with the food (loved the lamb), but mostly with the service. I noted my food allergies in my booking (gluten, dairy, shellfish) and they had options ready for me as soon as we sat down and made me feel like they were very prepared. Then I absentmindedly forgot my purse/wallet and they called to let me know, held it overnight, then Jetti came in during off hours to make sure I got it before leaving town. Really fantastic- thank you!

Hi Megan,

Thanks for the review. Hope you're having an amazing time in New Zealand, safe travels.