Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
Orbitz.comUS$98
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

I have never left a review but this place was useless. I complained about having an ice cold shower yesterday and they said they would look into it. Woke up this morning and the water is still cold. Apparently they looked into it yesterday and think there was something wrong with the element. You would have thought they might have let me know. Funny thing is I stayed here before Christmas in the very same room and had exactly the same problem. Dead cockroach at reception when checking out. Don’t stay here.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Well, the hotel needs renovation. They are inn the process of renovating, but all rooms (well, our room at least) was in desperate need for renovation too.
The location is ok and the staff was very friendly, but still the Hotel needs renovation.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 290carstenf
Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed for one night on business. The room itself was of good size and bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean but a bit tired- a cracked tile or two around the bath, oldish blind in window etc. the smell of the room and bedroom corridors is a strange mix of mustiness and spray. Needs sprucing up with better more natural sprays and fresheners. The location is good for those on business with a car or vehicle, but harder to access if walking.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank jackih192
Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile

Upon entering the Hotel, my colleagues and I were greeted immediately by a friendly and professional staff member. He explained the restaurant times etc. so a good start. Room looked reasonable at first glance, but reeked of air freshener (was way too much and unfortunately remained as such for entire stay). Needed to use the toilet after journey, so lifted lid to see someone else’s excrement still in the bowl...not a good start; flushed then cleaned the toilet myself using face wipes. Because of this start I decided to have a look at shower - had body hair from previous guest in bath/shower so had to rinse out the shower before use. Perhaps from this point on I was on high alert for other issues - found spider webs above bathroom mirror, bathroom heater and corner above shower (see attached pics)....hmmm definitely needed a decent clean! Room was dated with paint chipping e.g. around toilet roll holder and bath. Went to make cup of tea, jug was still full of old water from previous guest, which I thought was odd. In the morning had a luke warm shower that wouldn’t go hot even at highest setting. Positives was the great smart tv - definitely a good move. Bed was soft and reasonably comfortable and pillows were good. I would recommend more care was taken with cleaning as this was really the core issue. When you pay reasonable money for a stay, you expect a clean room.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 16 September 2019

The staff were friendly and the room was very spacious. The full blackout curtains in the room were great, I woke up and didn't even realise it was 8:30am. The hotel is located on a main road, but noise is not an issue. I had dinner in the restaurant and was very impressed by the menu and the meals, the halloumi was delicious.

The hotel is on a main road and is annoying to get to with a suitcase, if walking from Blenheim town centre. The apple pie was clearly store bought and disappointing. The hot water takes awhile to start and the shower has very weak pressure. No one was available to take my breakfast order, I started eating cereal and was then told because of this, I couldn't order a cooked breakfast. The hotel is currently a bit dated but it is being upgraded in 2020.

Date of stay: September 2019