Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
Orbitz.comUS$98
FindHotelUS$98
Trip.comUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Well, the hotel needs renovation. They are inn the process of renovating, but all rooms (well, our room at least) was in desperate need for renovation too.
The location is ok and the staff was very friendly, but still the Hotel needs renovation.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 290carstenf
Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed for one night on business. The room itself was of good size and bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean but a bit tired- a cracked tile or two around the bath, oldish blind in window etc. the smell of the room and bedroom corridors is a strange mix of mustiness and spray. Needs sprucing up with better more natural sprays and fresheners. The location is good for those on business with a car or vehicle, but harder to access if walking.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jackih192
Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile

Upon entering the Hotel, my colleagues and I were greeted immediately by a friendly and professional staff member. He explained the restaurant times etc. so a good start. Room looked reasonable at first glance, but reeked of air freshener (was way too much and unfortunately remained as such for entire stay). Needed to use the toilet after journey, so lifted lid to see someone else’s excrement still in the bowl...not a good start; flushed then cleaned the toilet myself using face wipes. Because of this start I decided to have a look at shower - had body hair from previous guest in bath/shower so had to rinse out the shower before use. Perhaps from this point on I was on high alert for other issues - found spider webs above bathroom mirror, bathroom heater and corner above shower (see attached pics)....hmmm definitely needed a decent clean! Room was dated with paint chipping e.g. around toilet roll holder and bath. Went to make cup of tea, jug was still full of old water from previous guest, which I thought was odd. In the morning had a luke warm shower that wouldn’t go hot even at highest setting. Positives was the great smart tv - definitely a good move. Bed was soft and reasonably comfortable and pillows were good. I would recommend more care was taken with cleaning as this was really the core issue. When you pay reasonable money for a stay, you expect a clean room.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2019

The staff were friendly and the room was very spacious. The full blackout curtains in the room were great, I woke up and didn't even realise it was 8:30am. The hotel is located on a main road, but noise is not an issue. I had dinner in the restaurant and was very impressed by the menu and the meals, the halloumi was delicious.

The hotel is on a main road and is annoying to get to with a suitcase, if walking from Blenheim town centre. The apple pie was clearly store bought and disappointing. The hot water takes awhile to start and the shower has very weak pressure. No one was available to take my breakfast order, I started eating cereal and was then told because of this, I couldn't order a cooked breakfast. The hotel is currently a bit dated but it is being upgraded in 2020.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a superior room which was really spacious for a couple, nice to have a sofa and a desk with plenty of room left to spare.
Bed was massive and very comfortable.
Bathroom old fashioned but functional, some staining to mirror that looked like dirt but on closer inspection it was behind the glass so nothing just cosmetic. Shower had good water pressure, but old fashioned shower curtain not the best.
We had breakfast as part of our booking from booking.com and chose to have it delivered to the room- bacon and eggs was very nice. Didn't go to the restaurant as we were in town for a function.
Only real downside for me was the over powering smell in the hallways and room- like industrial deoderiser or some sort of cleaning product?
The staff we encountered were all friendly, and the swipe tag access after hours was very convenient

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple