“Amazing Day”

Highlight Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 39 Food & Drink in Blenheim
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Colleen was an excellent tour guide and went out of her way to make our day informative and enjoyable.
We visited 6 wineries, all very different. Lunch was first class at Wairau River winery. Our final stop was at a boutique chocolate shop.
All in all I would highly recommend this tour company as extremely good value.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Colleen is a lovely warm and welcoming host.
I've done two tours with these guys, a mixed private group and as a couple joining the daily tour, and both times have not disappointed.
Colleen has an in depth knowledge of the local vineyards and wine also, she took us to places we knew and requested and introduced us to new places too.
I can't recommended them enough, a truest great day out, I'd certainly use the again.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This tour started at 10 and ended after 5. We toured 5 wineries. Our guide, Colleen, was very friendly and informative and set a relaxing, fun atmosphere right from the get go. We had fun talking to the others on our tour especially at our lunch at one of the wineries. It was a good learning experience and we estimated we got over 40 tastes of wine during the day. Great fun!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The driver Dave (not the owner Dave) was very nice and helpful. Knowledge level of wine and wineries very good. We asked to visit vineyards that are award winning and small in size with more character and were very satisfied with the itinerary.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had an amazing time on this tour. Larissa was bubbly, well-versed in wines and extremely accommodating. I really enjoyed that she took us to lots of family-owned vineyards and it was nice that she chose vineyards that she likes herself. She let us take our time at each place and asked whether we wanted to visit other places such as chocolate tasting and the little village. The vineyards we visited were staffed by lovely people and I felt that they all went out of their way to make our experience the best it could be. Lunch at Wairau River was delicious. Loved the Rolling Stones on the drive back too! I wish we could have spent several more days at the vineyards, so many wines to taste!