“Standard Burger King food in a good location”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #715 of 1,016 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Usual standard of food from Burger King, tasty, fresh and fairly priced. Restaurant is well placed in the CBD on the second story but don't let that put you off. There is an escalator to take you up and has good views from restaurant. Bottomless soft drinks, clean toilets and fast free wifi. I will be back

Reviewed 13 May 2017

This location on the second floor(our bill showed 190 Lambton Quay but the picture is of the location.)
We arrived mid morning after arriving on a ship and looking downtown. The location is large, service is speedy, made at the time we came, and hot. We could relax in a small corner and do our Wi-Fi free in peace and comfort and at a reasonably fast connect speed.
The location is clean, decorated in a deco style with vintage cars .

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

From the start the customer service was terrible, the person working obviously didn't want to be there. My order was made incorrectly even after clarifying with the server. When I took it back to complain that I had the wrong contents of my burger no apology was made. I later just asked for my money back. I haven't been to Burger King in 2 years and I was really looking forward to this. Obviously the customer service has gone downhill and I will be rethinking any future trips to Burger King.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

If you are looking for affordable fast food and free Wifi in Wellington city then Burger King is it. Always Clean and Tidy.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Went there to try out burger and it was delicious. I forgot the name of that burger. Staffs were good like at every restaurant.

1  Thank jasper_bear_polar