“disappointing”

Apache
Ranked #18 of 923 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Reviewed 9 May 2024

elicious food, charming staff. I have eaten at your restaurant several times and booked my table a week ago.
Over the past week your algorythm/ computer has contacted me many times to make sure I was coming, reminding me of my reservation .etc,etc however, when we arrived it was made very clear from the start that we needed to be out by 6:45 pm.
It became very obvious that the whole Restaurant was being taken over at 7 o’clock by a block/group booking of the whole place and so from 6.20pm, tables were being cleaned, chairs and tables were being noisily moved around and we were reminded more than once to be out of there by 6:45pm ….not the best background to an evening meal.
If you had contacted me to warn me that this was going to be the background to our meal, I would’ve changed my booking…. , instead my overseas guest was surprised by the behaviour,policy and attitude of your Restaurant… as was I

Date of visit: May 2024

Reviewed 2 May 2024

Dumplings were so good ! quick service easy to get to, lovely staff. Good price. Warm premises. We will definitely go again.

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed 5 April 2024 via mobile

This meal was DELICIOUS! The combination of flavors was so amazing. Each bit of my Bang Bang Chicken Salad had an amazing flavor on its own , and together it was really amazing. I could eat that over and over again. Unfortunately I live something like 10,000 kilometers away. The Bao slider as my starter was also great. Excellent service. My husband also enjoyed his meal which was the evening special.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 2 April 2024 via mobile

The food and service are very good. The irritating issue was the public holiday surcharge. The extra wages can be budgeted and spread throughout the year. Charging a public holiday surcharge is disorganised in my view and enough for me not to go again.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 27 March 2024

We made a reservation and were seated on time. However, we sat for nearly thirty minutes and couldn't even get a drink order in. That was it—end of story. We left.

Date of visit: March 2024