“Good value”

TJ Katsu
Ranked #330 of 1,063 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Had a meal here and found it extremely good value for the price. Very generous serving. It was very very nice just found the fish a little overcooked.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Simply delicious! And affodable. I often got some Sushi and/or their Teriyaki Tofu noodles. Friendly staff and clean area.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I love good sushi, and that's what you get here at TJ Katsu. There's a good choice and it seems to be pretty fresh (they get pretty busy!). Great place to go with friends.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I went to TJ katsu for a nice lunch and since it was a bit cold so i went with my family and sat in a nice table and there was a lot of people I ordered beef udon soup because it sounded delicious and I love noodles and the menu had a good selection of dishes. it took about 10 minutes to get the broth but and when it came it was delicious the best broth I have ever had everything was seasoned there was some seed weed on top which I like because it made it tastier and it gave it some crunch and Saltiest and it was delicious and warm but it was expensive.

Overall I recommend this restaurant because they have the freshest sushi in town and the best Japanese food ever

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Nice for a quick lunch, sit in or take out.
Food is fresh and more varieties of sushi. I love spicy chicken sticks, they are very yummy!!