Review Highlights
Brilliant

We did the beer and cheese tasting with Steph. Honestly I learnt so much about beer. The pairing... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018
MatthewC5331
via mobile
Best Birthday Present!

Surprised my boyfriend with this for his birthday and honestly didn't know what to expect- but Phil... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2018
X3258RJkateb

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Such a fun time learning about, and tasting, great beers. Steph and the team are so so knowledgeable and having brewers there is an excellent bonus. I'm hardly a beer novice, and I learned heaps. And got to taste beers I wouldn't normally try and I have new favourites. A bloody excellent way to spend an afternoon.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank WeganWelly
Reviewed 12 June 2015

I have done all of the 100 level Craft Beer College classes, and a few 200 level ones as well. Steph and Phil are extremely knowledgeable about beer and I've learned a lot from them. They're enthusiastic and really get people involved. Plus, the beer they choose is always excellent. I'd love to try one of their walking tours as I'm sure it would be just as awesome.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2015

Had a great afternoon tasting beers and learning about what goes into making them. The brewer was there to give a summary of each one and Steph gave a great overview. Super fun day!

Date of experience: April 2015