“Hard to beat”

BurgerFuel Courtenay Place
Ranked #271 of 1,063 Restaurants in Wellington
Description: The ultimate experience in gourmet burgers, incorporating delicious, fresh natural ingredients in an atmosphere as charged as our food. Because we believe that life is too short to eat bad burgers, we cook' em and prepare' em while you wait, to bring you the best burger alternative in gourmet fast food.
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Had a burger in a burgerfuel bar in Auckland 2 weeks prior to this one and there is no difference. They are both as good as each other and I had different burgers in both places.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Just to start with Burger fuel is amazing. This is actually a review of Courtney. She is pretty cool but kinda rude. I'd give her a 6/10

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I don't usually eat burgers, but I am so glad I chose to have one here. Great service, great ambience, and yummy taste.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Talk to "Nez" (Inez), and she will set you right. Just the ticket after a brisk day walking. Had the "Biofuel", and the blend of flavors was perfect. Cheers, guys.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I buy burgers here because they are the best you can get in Wellington. Juicy, succulent, tasty...what more can I say? With a view out into Courtenay Place, it's great to sit there and watch the world go by.