“Yummy”

BurgerFuel Courtenay Place
Ranked #22 of 74 Quick Bites in Wellington
Description: The ultimate experience in gourmet burgers, incorporating delicious, fresh natural ingredients in an atmosphere as charged as our food. Because we believe that life is too short to eat bad burgers, we cook' em and prepare' em while you wait, to bring you the best burger alternative in gourmet fast food.
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I don't usually eat burgers, but I am so glad I chose to have one here. Great service, great ambience, and yummy taste.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Talk to "Nez" (Inez), and she will set you right. Just the ticket after a brisk day walking. Had the "Biofuel", and the blend of flavors was perfect. Cheers, guys.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I buy burgers here because they are the best you can get in Wellington. Juicy, succulent, tasty...what more can I say? With a view out into Courtenay Place, it's great to sit there and watch the world go by.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

great value and filling and yummy so close to everything, very clean and quick service with very helpful staff

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Such a shame that last time I went the burger was burnt but it was my first bad experience so I went back, this time the burger and service was really bad and I wont be going back. The one on cuba st ive been to at least 20 times and would not have a bad thing to say about them but this one shouldn't be on the same chain.