“Cute little place”
Review of Phoenician Falafal

Phoenician Falafal
Ranked #516 of 1,041 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Had a good lamb wrap. Flavors were nice but it wasn't very filling. I imagine if I was hungrier I would have been a bit annoyed with the portion size.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We have definitely had much better shawarma/falafel - we found the portions small and the flavour lacking.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went here for lunch. I ordered the chicken shawarma and baklava while my partner ordered the beef shawarma. The shawarma's were decent but nothing special. The baklava was good and not overly sweet like at some other places but the filo and cashew filling were slightly burnt at the bottom which made it just a little bitter.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

The food here is nice but doesn't bowl you over in terms of quality of point of difference. Absolutely nothing wrong with the lamb shish that i had but it just tasted like an average run of the mill wrap/kebab. I'm sure there is a place for these guys in the Wellington market but it would be nice if they tried to raise their game a little considering their pedigree in the area.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Yolanda and Tony serve healthy, tasty, authentic Lebanese takeaways and dine-ins for reasonable prices - with a smile!

Their English needs help. They work hard. I hope they never leave our fair city. Can you imagine a Film Festival without a quick falafel shawarma from downstairs?