All reviews free breakfast tennis courts free towels leaving wellington the bus train station long term guests bunk beds fantastic hostel big kitchen common room face cloths common areas new zealand enjoyed my stay minute walk a great stay stayed longer
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice hostel, close to train station and bus station. 40 minutes walk to Cuba street. Quiet, warm and clean, big kitchen. However rooms are very small, I stayed in 4 bunks room, and there were hardly enough space to put my things out. Only one small table and one chair for 4 people. Otherwise, everything was perfect! Staff was extremely helpful and friendly, a young man at the reception (don’t remember his name) e be offered me a ride to the train station even though it was not far away, but I really appreciated it! Thank you very much !!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018

My son and I stayed at the Dwellington for one night before the Wellington marathon. We got a twin room (bunk style). The receptionist showed us all around the hostel before our room. The room was very warm and comfortable and exceptionally clean bedding. The lovely staff were up early in the morning cooking breakfast which was a pleasant surprise. Highly recommended and will stay again

Room Tip: Walking distance from the train station
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Tucked away by Usa embassy with cosy rooms and friendly staff this is a nice place walking distance from rail station and close to shops. They provide simple breakfast too for guests.
Will stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I only had a brief one night stay here in an 8 bed dorm. I found it to be excellent. Good free wifi. Very well laid out, hospitable. Great vibes. The location is a bit away from town, but it's not too far. Feels spacious, comfortable, and premium. I heard about it by word of mouth and wasn't disappointed. A great place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean, the receptionist is super super kind and friendly, she helped me when i needed something, and she helped me with smile. It is Wellington's finest place to stay. Can't wait to revisit this hotel. Loved it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family