Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$136
Hotels.comUS$136
PricelineUS$140
TravelocityUS$136
Agoda.comUS$126
Trip.comUS$140
All reviews washer dryer great location queen bed apartment was clean kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2022

Room was ok .. large enough and comfortable - noise from wind and planes kept me awake most of the night. Note that there are zero hotel provisions here ... no food or bar or pool or ... anything apart from rooms. Parking beware .. only 6 places available so make sure you book ... at 35 dollars a night plus a surcharge even on debit cards ...not on site but at a Wilsons parking opposite. Front desk service is restricted to business hours and less on weekends. Saying that the girl at the desk was pleasant and answered all questions regarding staying there. Place was very handy to a lot of very pleasant eating places ....

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 10 May 2021

Exactly what we needed for a one night city stay. Excellent value for money. The two bedroom apartment is very clean, well equipped and comfortable.
The upgrade was noted and we are very thankful for.
Would come again. Thank you to the staff member who were super friendly and accommodating in storing our luggage for the day. Much appreciated.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Boeing777
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

It’s quite passable as a room for the night but there’s no doubt better value for money could generally be found. Ironically on the night I stayed the accomodation was very scarce hence staying here. Room was ok size, bathroom was small and not in the what nick. Staff were friendly and the location was handy for me.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021

This place was booked by a family member for the criteria of being cheap and close to the CBD. The location was excellent and could not really fault that. The parking was a bit variable with lots of free metered parks when we arrived on Xmas Day but found it hard to find one during the late afternoons and had to park in adjacent streets on some days. The parking garage options were also a bit pricey. As we arrived on Xmas Day, no one assisted us with our luggage so we took it upon ourselves to get a luggage trolley and go up the lifts to our rooms. Passageways leading to the rooms were a bit narrow. The key access was fine although the door strike plate was hanging on by a single screw and looked like it would fall off anytime soon. The rooms were small, functional with a sofa bed that gave me a slightly sore back in the morning. The main bedroom had a queen bed which was nice. Kitchen facilities were adequate. Room service was a bit lacking - on our 3 night stay, the room was only cleaned on the second morning and we only had 2 towels for the 4 of us initially. The bathroom was really cramped and uncomfortable. Did not try the washer dryer. The views were reasonable - mainly of buildings across the street. Wifi access was rather sporadic. Overall I would only recommend this to people on business for a maximum of 2 nights. Not really designed for families.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Lamca274
Reviewed 24 March 2020

I agree with one reviewer that it was dark. My room had windows but they faced the inside of the building so very little light could get into the room. It is an old building with "character" and comes with a small kitchen. The TV was okay but stations limited to anything to get excited about. Grocery nearby as well as MANY restaurants. It is a distance from the ferry so a taxi is required. There were 3 packets of instant coffee and not replenished for the second day; use tea instead! I loved having the washer and dryer and having talked to the young man at the desk I had no problem using them. FYI the desk closes 8pm and the front door is locked so if you are out after that, be sure you know how to get in! There isn't anyone at the desk in the morning until 9am, so if you need a taxi have a plan. I had a bit of an issue but calling from the room to a "contact person" who called for the taxi worked. My trip organizer booked for me so I have no idea the pricing and whether it was "fair".

Room tip: The old elevator is not "silent" and I discovered my room was close to it!
Date of stay: March 2020