Travelodge Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Rydges Wellington(Wellington)
US$120
US$112
US$136
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$220
US$132
  • Pool
Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$169
US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

ibis Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$75
  • Bar/Lounge
Quality Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

The Cambridge Hotel(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$40
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall bathroomwasher dryergreat locationdavid joneslambton quayafter hoursstudio roomwell stocked kitchenself contained apartmentairport flyer busrail stationreception staff were friendlycafes and barsthere is no air conditioningcentral citymin walkrecommend staying here
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night due to the rugby. The check in was easy and smooth with no issues.
We ended up getting a two bedroom since there was another couple with us. No issues with the apartment.

However, the other couple had mentioned that they found a suspicious white stain on grey blanket/throw in one of the cupboards. We didn’t look at ours as we didn’t need extra blankets. Other than that we had no issues and would stay again.

Good location.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The receptionist was brilliant and checked me j Verry quickly. The room was functional and the bed comfy. It’s a little tired and there was peeling paint in the bathroom. But for what I needed it fir it was great. I’ll be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed here 1 night for a concert at the TSB arena, which is a short walk away. Staff on reception were very friendly and helpful. We booked a studio room, which wasn't overly large, but had everything in it, including a washing machine/dryer!
With it being just off Lambton Quay, it's close to a lot of shops.
Would stay here again if needing accommodation close to the arena.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The room was very clean and well taken care of, with a well stocked kitchen. I highly recommend this place for long stays.

I do not recommend it for after hours check in though, which is only at 6pm on sundays. To check in you have to use the intercom to call someone and then transmit your credit cards details aloud in front of other people on the street. This is sketchy at best. I write this review in hopes hat management takes note of how archaic this is and how it needs to be changed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chase N
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I sent a long email to the manager and was really annoyed that after two weeks they didn't have the courtesy to reply
I spent 9 nights at the Quest on Johnston in an apartment which I understand has been newly refurbished.
My first impression was very poor. Although I had booked parking, when I checked in the gentleman said there was no vacancies and I would have to park on the street which meant that I either had to be in the car by 8am to move it or go down and pay for parking.
The good things – the location is excellent next to some good restaurants and bars at the waterfront.
There are lots of power points and it's well lit. Couch in living room is comfortable.
The things I didn’t like.
The blind in the bedroom does not block out light and even if the window is closed there is still quite a breeze through there and the blinds constantly bang and are noisy. In fact, the whistling of the breeze through the windy was also annoying
The doors are really hard to close so you have to pull them hard which of course makes a noise and it's really annoying when you get that from other rooms.
Bedroom is tiny and very little room to walk around bed and certainly nowhere to put cases away. Only window in bedroom is small so very hard to get air in. Very noisy if you leave the windows open but very hot and stuffy if you don't. Only a few coat hangers and very little space for clothes if you are there for a while
Bathroom is tiny and shower isn't large poorly designed so you keep hitting the tap but even if you don't the water keeps changing temperature. Very little space to leave anything out on the bathroom sink and hardly any space to hang towels.
The kitchen was reasonably well equipped but no oven was an inconvenience.
The freezer was iced up in the fridge so you can't close the door so you can't keep anything frozen in there and if you weren’t careful and closed the door properly it wouldn’t stay shut and I came home to find most of my food was off. Even after I asked them to defrost it the ice still wouldn't freeze
Construction site nearby so quite noisy and unpleasant smells of fast food cooking through window
The pillows were really poor and the bed is not too
Staff - some are great - others are useless.
Overall I would not recommend this Quest to others if you’re going to refurbish the rooms to the same standard as the one I stayed in. The cost I paid I thought was exorbitant for what I got.

Stayed: March 2018