All reviews turn down service bose sound system luxury room lanvin toiletries stunning hotel rain shower fast wifi beautiful room little touches nespresso machine breakfast was delicious botanic gardens mini bar stayed longer great shower comfortable beds pillow menu
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked through the front door till the day I left the Sofitel Wellington, I could not fault anything.Little things such as placing bottles of water in my car when they brought it up from Valet parking, to remembering my name in the restaurant.
The rooms were impeccable and tastefully decorated. The sleep quality was really good with no outside noise.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Sofitel_Wellington, General Manager at Sofitel Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Bonjour 'Mudjimba'
Thank you for your kind review and taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.
I am especially happy to read your feedback on my wonderful, kind and attentive team - I am very proud of them.
The little things matter in a luxury hotel and I am pleased to know this attention to detail goes a long way.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.
Kind regards
Melissa Shaw
Sofitel Wellington

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our weekend City break at this hotel. Excellent location and chic interiors
When we arrived to check in there was a power cut across Wellington, we were asked to walk up the 12 flights of stairs! Not their fault at all however a bar or restaurant voucher for the inconvenience would have been a nice touch.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mary e
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The Sofitel is a great place to stay in Wellington. The staff at every level go out of their way to ensure all guests have a great experience. We were so well treated, it was obvious that all staff are proud of their roles and are empowered to ensure that all guests have a stay that exceeds their expectations.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

You will not be disappointed choosing to stay with the Sofitel in Wellington. Its ticks all the boxes, and it has a small sense of luxury that makes you feel like you are staying somewhere special

Look forward to my return visit :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The hotel is popped around the corner of downtown Wellington. Easy to walk to many places. And quite easy to get to the main sights driving. We loved the hotel and the staff was great. The room was stunning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com