“Nice atmosphere, great food, good service - I'll be back.”
Review of Cafe Pasha

Cafe Pasha
Ranked #118 of 1,033 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cafe Pasha is an authentic Turkish restaurant that make delicious meals with fresh ingredients and spices. For over 24 years, this family owned restaurant has been serving up Turkish dishes to Wellingtonians. With a complete BYO Wine option and online specials, the team at Cafe Pasha are happy to help your group enjoy a piece of Turkey right in the capital.
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I booked a table for ten, by email, for my meetup group. They were very easy to deal with and the table was ready for us when we arrived at 6pm on Friday evening.
They allow BYO wine and provided glasses for those of us who chose that option (a couple of us bought their wine by the glass).

We shared delicious breads and dips while we waited for everyone to arrive. We were not pestered by wait staff wanting to know if we were ready to order but they were quick to take our orders when we asked. I shared a haloumi starter and my main was a delicious, tender lamb kebab with rice and fresh salads. The mains the others had all looked great and everyone said they really enjoyed their food.

The food was plentiful and delicious. We were not deafened by music and so were able to enjoy chatting with each other with is what going out for a meal with friends is about - as well as good food, of course!

We all agreed we would go back.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

This place is absolutely fantastic, amazing food, great service. The restaurant has a nice charm when walking in as well as kind staff. Definitely worth the visit. )

Reviewed 26 September 2016

For years when visiting Wellington we have walked past Cafe Pasha but never made the move to go inside. From the outside there is no indication of the great food and service inside. We dined here on Saturday night, the service was excellent, the food choices were varied. We did not need to wait for a table and all courses were served in good time. We all chose grilled skewers of Halloumi cheese for a starter, these were tasty and well cooked without being oily. I had the Mixed Platter served as a main and this gave a good range of textures and flavours. My daughter is vegetarian and she had lots to choose from. My partner ordered lamb and this was well flavoured and tender. We didn't have room for dessert as the meals were filling. The restaurant was big enough that we didn't realise there was a large group towards the back until we were leaving. Give Cafe Pasha a try, it really is worth going inside. $107 for two courses for 3 adults is good value. We had no complaints what so ever.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We enjoyed another lovely meal at this quaint establishment. Simply love the food and delightful service. This time we had been 'nibbling' most of the day and only wanted a light meal. Wed settled for the bread and 2 entrees which we shared. Lovely meal and great value. Thanks again!

1  Thank NewZealandCarver
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Went here for dinner on Monday night. This place is amazing and lives up to its reviews. I had mixed shish platter which was really tasty. Lamb kebabs are good too. Excellent food and service. The falafels are the best I've ever had. Will go here again if I come back to Wellington.