Novotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
Rydges Wellington(Wellington)
US$120
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Travelodge Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Quality Hotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$148
  • Restaurant
Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Restaurant
The Cambridge Hotel(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$49
ibis Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$75
  • Bar/Lounge
1,685 results
All reviewsthe club loungechameleon restaurantbooked a club roompre dinner drinksconcierge staffhigh teawake up callan upgradenew zealandcable carharbour viewpillow menua bit tiredvalet parkingbed was very comfortablelocation is excellentthe heart of the city
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Outside boutique or super luxury hotels, not much separates them but this: service. The InterContinental offers superb service by a well-trained, friendly staff, from the doorman in top hat all the way through. It’s a nice accommodation as well, and fabulously located near the Queen’s Wharf and other attractions. We loved it!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ICW1, Admin at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Beth,

Thank you for your kind review.

The team and I appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Wellington. I have read your comment and I am delighted you enjoyed the superb service provided by the friendly staff.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
We use feedback such as yours, to continuously make changes to improve our guest experience.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The staff were all very friendly and accommodating and the superior room that we got were a decent size with nice bathrooms and recently refurbished. My husband and son had breakfast downstairs in the Chameleon which they enjoyed. I also went to their gym which was a bit old and dated but I saw a sign that said they will be closed in mid July for refurbishment.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ICW1, Admin at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Annie Y,

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
However, we apologize that your recent stay did not meet your expectations.
We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This hotel looks like it has been recently refurbished - not for the first time as it has been here for many decades.
Check in was the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Super fast and efficient.
Our room was great - well appointed with a nice harbour view, and very comfortable.
I would have been happy to stay here for many more nights.

Room Tip: Go for an upper room with a view. They are more expensive, but well worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ICW1, Admin at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Robin P,

Thank you for your kind review.

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us very recently.
I am delighted to read you enjoyed your time here.
We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in.
We value your feedback and we hope you will visit us again very soon

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This hotel serves the purpose of location and experience. I must say that I really enjoyed staying here for 2 nights; not only was it the hotel that the Indonesian President once stayed here, but it was because the hotel was comfortable to stay period. The rooms are clean, proper, and has a nice interior. The carpets are clean, and the room service was superb. I really want to share our experience with the Bellman who was from the US. A super friendly guy, and very helpful. My only regret was the lobby was rather small for an interContinental hotel, but it compensated for the lounge next to it. I would definitely come here again. My seal of approval.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
ICW1, Admin at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear gayamax,

Thank you for your kind review.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We value you as our guest and hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

used to be a daily customer 2 years ago when it was Arizona restaurant.Beer,fries,fish and chips and those lovely burgers great food for a bar environment.once they relaunched as Two grey now the food is absolutely terrible,Who wants to eat gnochi,ravioli such food from a bar??we all prefer some nice burgers and fish and chips from a bar not those unsuitabale food

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ai U
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hi Ai U,

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to let us know about how your stay was at our hotel. We would like to create the right experience for hotel guests and this includes providing the best accommodation, services and amenities.

I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations on this particular occasion. The issues you had with the quality of our the meal cannot be taken for granted. We recognize your dismay and I want to assure you I have forwarded your remarks to the involved department to refine our menu selection. I also sent you a private message about this event.

Nonethelss, it warms our hearts to know that we are your choice hotel whenever your travels bring you back to Wellington.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. I look forward to your response.

Best,