1,712 results
All reviews the club lounge chameleon restaurant booked a club room pre dinner drinks high tea concierge staff wake up call an upgrade new zealand cable car harbour view pillow menu a bit tired valet parking bed was very comfortable location is excellent the heart of the city
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We arrived without booking on a wet and windy morning the staff were very helpful
and as we had arrived on an early morning flight this took pressure off us.
The room and beds ( De-luxe ) were great and we used the restaurant for dinner and breakfast and had our rental car valet parked. I have to say that this is one of the top luxury hotels i have ever stayed in because the staff were awesome from the Front desk to the Concierge and Restaurant staff. If we travel to Wellington again this is where we will stay. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront, museums, cafes and public transport.

Room Tip: Deluxe room option is very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Josey160,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us recently.
I am pleased you enjoyed your time here, staff were helpful, awesome from the front desk, concierge, restaurant, deluxe room and bed were great, top luxury I ever stayed in.
We are committed to guest satisfaction and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to make sure your stay with us was flawless and comfortable.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel Wellington again this week. I have to say it's the best place to stay in Wellington - but there's room for improvement.

First, the Club Lounge is excellent: service, ambience, view, decor and food and wine quality. A must have for any stay here.

A small but excellent spa. Robert is an outstanding therapist.

Where they don't quite come up to scratch is with maid service: turn down service is irregular and cursory. Room servicing is only at a surface level - no dusting or care seems to be taken. Towels not always replaced.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ravenwo,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I am pleased you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Wellington.
I have read your comment and I am delihgted you enjoyed your time here, best place to stay in Wellington, Club Lounge is excellent, service, the ambience, view, decor and good quality food and wine, but I am also saddened we did not meet all your expectations. Rest assured, I will be following up with the rest of the team regarding your feedback.
We are committed to guest satisfaction and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to address your concern.
Thank you once again, for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel before, but never in the lower rooms.
As ambassador, check in was efficient together with valet parking.
Room was large, well equipped with good TV, mini bar and a large double bed. The bathroom also large with a shower over bath.
Room clean and bright.
Had dinner at the chameleon restaurant. Staff good and meal nice. Good variety of food for breakfast.
Overall very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear lengattsche,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I am pleased you chose to stay with us whilst in Wellington.
I have read your comment and I am delighted you enjoyed your time here, check in was efficient, large and clean room and well equipped, large bathroom, good staff.
We strive for high level of service in all aspects and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to make sure your stay with us was comfortable and relaxed.
Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Mixed feelings this stay, two nights. Room was fab along with location and pool. Can't fault spa- very relaxing massage and excellent service and food at the lobby bar. Downside was at check-in we were told we didn't have the breakfast package - we quickly pointed this out to be incorrect. Trouble with room access card but that was resolved and salmon missing in the omelette but this was nothing compared to the dent in the car bonnet. Valet parking and to receive the car back with a dent brought the whole experience down. Lobby bar - you have pulled the rating up to a 3 (cocktails and food were the highlight).

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ajplus3

Dear Ajplus3,

Thank you for your feedback.

The team and I are pleased you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Wellington. I have read your comment and I am saddened we did not meet all your expectations. Rest assured, I will be following up with the rest of the team.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Although extremely expensive the hotel was perfect.
Rooms modern clean and well fitted out.
Room service good variety. Staff especially helpful in particular the concierge team.
Conference facilities very smart
Recommended

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Tim H,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I am pleased you chose to stay with us whilst in Wellington.
I am delighted you enjoyed your time here, room modern, clean and well fitted, staff especially helpful, in particular the Concierge team, conference facilities very smart.

Kind regards,