1,705 results
All reviewsthe club loungechameleon restaurantbooked a club roompre dinner drinkshigh teaconcierge staffwake up callan upgradenew zealandcable carharbour viewpillow menua bit tiredvalet parkingbed was very comfortablelocation is excellentthe heart of the city
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Well located and well presented - all the quality amenities / facilities one expects from this IHG brand. Room (7th floor with harbour view) was excellent - as was the bathroom. However one may argue that's what one is paying for. The differentiator here was the uniformly excellent service from arrival to departure. Every staff member we encountered seemed to be in the top of their game. Delighted with the experience and happy to recommend without reservation.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Paul M,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us recently.
I am delighted to read you had a fantastic time here, excellent harbour view room, excellent service from the moment of arrival through to departure, delighted with the experience.
We strive for high level of service in all aspects and we certainly apprecaite the opportunity to make sure your stay with us was flaweless and comfortable.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

1st time I have stayed at this hotel in Wellington and is a good quality Inter Continental. Had a club room with access to the lounge . Service was excellent even the little touches like morning cup of tea delivered to my room after the wake up call.

Great location.

Will stay here again when next in town.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear GriffinFamily4,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

The team and I appreciate you choosing to stay with us recently.
I am delighted you had a fantastic time here, service was excellent, cup of tea delivered after the wake up call, great location.
We strive for high level of service in all aspects and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to make sure your stay with us was comfortable and relaxed.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2016

we have stayed here several times in the past and thought we would see how the upgrade and refurbishment had worked out.This is a very comfortable hotel right in the heart of downtown Wellington with excellent service,a very good restaurant and nicely appointed rooms.As it is a very popular hotel so sometimes the prices can be quite steep

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear ROBERT C,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I am pleased you chose to stay with us whilst in Wellington.
I have read your comment and I am delighted you enjoyed your time here, very comfortable, right in the heart of Wellington, excellent service, very good restaurants.
We strive for high level of service in all aspects and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to make sure your stay with us was relaxed and enjoyable.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My son and I spent three nights here and the first night we experienced the 7.8 earthquake. The hotel was very prompt in advising guests on procedure. Our room was very spacious, clean and furnished with comfortable beds. The bathroom was modern, bright and bathrobes and slippers were provided. We found the hotel staff to be very friendly and professional. Because of the disruption in rail service, due to the quake, some employees were unable to make the commute in to work. Therefore, many of the staff worked long, extended hours and yet they remained cheerful and dedicated to caring for the guests. I would be happy to stay in this superb, centrally located hotel again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear ArizonaSuziC,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Wellington.
I am pleased to read your comment that you enjoyed your time here regardless of the event that took place on the early hours of Monday morning.
Room was spacious and clean, comfortable beds, modern bathroom, staff were friendly and professional, dedicated and caring towards the guests.
We are committed to guest satisfaction and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to make sure your safety and your stay with us was comfortable and relaxed.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Pleasant stayed in a very conveniently located hotel. Good comfortable room and the selection at breakfast was among the best we had in New Zealand over a 4 ewwk period. The deor in the ground floor restaurant is a mixture of modern & quirky

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank phshanks

Dear phshanks,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

The team and I appreciate you choosing to stay with us whilst in Wellington.
I have read your comment and I am delighted you had a fantastic time here, located conveniently in the central of Wellington, good and comfortable room.
We are committed to guest satisfaction, we certainly strive for high level of service in all aspects, and we wanted to make sure your stay with us was relaxed and enjoyable.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Best regards,