1,724 results
All reviews the club lounge chameleon restaurant booked a club room pre dinner drinks high tea concierge staff wake up call an upgrade new zealand cable car harbour view pillow menu valet parking bed was very comfortable location is excellent the heart of the city te papa museum
Reviewed 10 January 2016

My wife and I spent 6 days here earlier this month.
The club floor staff were friendly. There is however limited food choices and the contents of the chef's canapé tasting plate of 3 small tastings is explained only after it arrives. The result of that is that there are often tastings that one does not eat e.g. very rare venison, tuna etc. No self-serve drinks and service is quite slow. No champagne on offer. Not much cupboard space in the junior suite but otherwise very good, especially bathroom and shower.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Dear Garry H,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I am pleased you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Wellington.
I have read your comment and I am saddened we did not exceed all your expectations.
Rest assured, I will be following up with the rest of the team regarding your feedback.
We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate the opportunity to address your concern.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Lovely place to stop in for a cocktail while sight seeing around Wellington. We had the Cake Tin and Bee Hive.... Delicious .... In the heart of the city amongst many other hotels bit drew us in by its decor and friendly presence. Lovely staff. Don't need to stay there to appreciate it. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Angela C,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I am pleased you chose to stay with us recently.
It is great to read you enjoyed your cocktail in the Lobby Lounge, lovely and friendly staff and most of all the decor.
We strive for high level of service in all aspects, and to make sure you have been looked
after whist on the premises.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 week , it is one of the best in wellington ...very strategically located , right in middle of city centre and near to harbour front. Serve nice breakfast buffet. Just for comparison Bolton hotel was better and cheaper as compared to incontinental.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear Mukesh M,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

The team and I appreciate you choosing to stay with us whilst in Wellington.
I have read your comment, and I am pleased you enjoyed your one week here, strategically located in the middle of the city, within walking distance to the waterfront and serve great buffet breakfast.
We strive for high level of service in all aspects, and to make sure your stay with us is relaxed and comfortable.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Intercontinental Wellington. They seemed to have thought of everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable with beautifully soft sheets. Our Deluxe room had a great view of the Harbour. The room was spacious with a great sofa by the window. There were plenty of electrical outlets and more than ample lighting. The pool water was warm and there was a variety of exercise equipment in the gym.The staff was efficient and polite. This hotel provides a first class experience.

Room Tip: Deluxe Harbour view
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear WpgPrincess,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us recently.
It is great to read you thoroughly enjoyed your time here, bed was very comfortable with beautiful soft sheets, great view of the harbor from the room, very spacious, also variety gym equipment and most of all staff was efficient and polite.
We are committed to guest satisfaction and to make sure your stay with us is comfortable and enjoyable.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2016

another few day stay after an absence of about 3 years and have to say it is well worth the effort to stay here.Service is great the club rooms are fabulous overall a great hotel in probably Wellingtons best location.Gripes? Yes the Xmas dinner.Why allow people to walk in off the street enquiring about a table when you are paying $150 per head?????????????????

Room Tip: club room.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
InterContinentalWgtn, General Manager at InterContinental Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear hbgser,

Thank you for your lovely comment.

The team and I appreciate you choosing to stay with us.
I have read your comment, and I am delighted you had a good time, service was great, fabulous Club Rooms, but I am saddened we did not exceed all your expectations.

Best regards,