2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Novotel
US$128
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$124
Expedia.comUS$128
PricelineUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
2,432 results
All reviews lambton quay cable car valet parking central location new zealand buffet breakfast harbour view south island te papa lift accor pillows cbd capital curtains motorway parliament
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Blair Morten, Guest Services / Front Office at Novotel Wellington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Reviewed 28 March 2022

We normally stay at the Sofitel in Wgtn, however it's easy when travelling as a family to get 2 x double rooms for us and our 3 teenagers. Location is good - right on Lambton Quay but the hotel itself is very basic and quality of food isn't great. But on the plus side it's more reasonably priced than some other hotels - so, worth the money and good for a family group.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Blair Morten, Guest Services / Front Office at Novotel Wellington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Dear Vanessa,

We take pride in creating a rewarding experience for our guests, with particular focus on our service, facilities and overall experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed most of your experience with us.

I do also appreciate your feedback on your food and beverage experience, in regards to the quality of food. Your comment has been shared with our Food & Beverage Manager for his review. I am certain you will find these issues rectified on your return visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

having just stayed 16days I look forward to returning soon. The staff were all so polite and accomodating nothing seemed to be a problem. I made sure I sampled their breakfast, lunch and dinner including happy hour and was pleasantly surprised with the Russian mule cocktail. The rooms were tastefully decorated except I must admit I am not a fan of the curtains but they Smelt clean and looked clean. The location was perfect I spent as much time wandering between parliament, botanic gardens, museum including Te papa and where I could not walk I took a elevator down to lambton quay and hopped aboard. Also having other cafes,restaurants so close meant so much variety. All the staff cleaners, cook, restaurant staff , front of house coordinators really were a pleasure to deal with.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Blair Morten, Guest Services / Front Office at Novotel Wellington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2022

Dear Genevieve,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Wellington. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Novotel Wellington

Reviewed 2 February 2022

We had a great stay at the Novotel Wellington. We stayed 3 nights in an interconnecting room which gave us plenty of space and privacy. We were on level 10 and had a view over the motorway, which didn’t worry us. I don’t think they have interconnecting rooms on the harbour side of the hotel. Special mention to Chef Alex, he is amazing and went above and beyond at breakfast each day

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Blair Morten, Guest Services / Front Office at Novotel Wellington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2022

Dear TimJewel,

We take pride in creating a rewarding experience for our guests, with particular focus on our service, facilities and overall experience. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Rest assured that your comment has also been shared with the team, especially Alex, who was very happy to have been able to contribute to your comfort during your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. The team and I truly look forward to once again welcoming you back to Novotel Wellington in the near future where there will always be a warm welcome awaiting your arrival.

Reviewed 3 December 2021

The staff are extremely pleasant, helpful and accommodating.
Dinner at the restaurant was excellent. The steak was cooked exactly as requested and nearly fell apart it was so tender.
The location is great, go down in the lifts straight into Lambton Quay.
I enjoyed a room upgrade and welcome gift on arrival.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Puneeth Talari, Guest Services / Front Office at Novotel Wellington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2021