3,164 results
All reviewstravel lodgegreat locationplimmer stepslambton quaycentral locationcable carwould stay againwithin walking distanceclean roomsroom serviceeasy accessthe heart of the citystaff were friendly and helpfulwellington cbdbusiness tripnice roomshort stay
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The location of the hotel is centralize. Walkable to all areas like Cuba Street, Oriental Bay, Cable Car., etc. Daily cleansing is available and cleanliness. Will definitely recommend this hotel and will be back to book this hotel for future trips again at Wellington.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TravelodgeWLGManager, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear lgabenoja,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the hotel. The comments you made are very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I enjoyed my brief stay at Travelodge Wellington and would recommend it. The room was clean and spacious and the service was good. Being in the centre of Wellington meant that I could walk to where I needed to be.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear KD0y,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stopover in Wellington. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

This hotel is next to Plimmer Steps and can be a little tricky to get in/out of e.g. if you have suitcases but took the Airport Bus to get there. However, its location is also a benefit - handy to Lambton Quay, parliament, waterfront, etc. I had no car but was able to get to everywhere I wanted to be, including Lower Hutt (I took the bus there, and the train from Petone home). My room was a great size with a queen bed, 2-seater sofa, and dining table. I was able to order room service the one evening that I had no plans. Even though it was the middle of winter, the heater in the room warmed it up perfectly. I had a great stay, and this would be my first choice for the next time I travel to Wellington.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear S S,

Thank you for taking the time to post such great feedback following your recent visit to the hotel. The comments you made are very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you back at the hotel at some stage in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed 1 night after driving from Taupo and before catching the ferry to picton the next morning. The location is good. When we arrived we were given a room that had 1 queen size bed even though I’d specifically requested 2 single beds as we are 2 single girls traveling together. Reception kindly moved us to another room.

The shower door seal was crap- we ended up with water all over our bathroom floor.
The noise from the road and crosswalk was unbelievable. I think we both got maximum 3 hrs sleep although we were in bed for 8.5 hrs. The windows or curtains need to block out the noise otherwise there is no way you’ll be able to sleep.

It was ok for 1 night but if we were staying for longer than 1 night I would request a change of room due to the noise.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we value your comments. Please accept our sincere apologies for not providing the kind of facilities that you would rightfully expect from us. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

easy to find hotel, centrally located which suited our business stay ( close to clients offices) Wellington weather was good, taxis easy to get around the CBD - close to many bars, restaurants and the like

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear sleech663301,

Thank you for posting your comments following your recent stay at the hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we hope to be of service again.