“Excellent vegetarian options: fast, attentive service ”
Review of Fratelli

Fratelli
Ranked #14 of 1,022 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Four of us visited for dinner at 7:30pm on a Saturday evening and found the service fast, efficient and friendly and the food authentic, well-portioned and delicious. A huge bonus was that many of the main courses can be made vegetarian on request. We felt welcomed and that the service was perfectly timed.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Dined last night with family and friends. The restaurant was a great find. The staff eent out of their way to provide us with a table for seven - thank you to the couple who agreed to move to another table.
Decor is very attractive. Staff were very attentive and helpful. Prices reasonable.
Now for the food - it was fabulous. We had delicious pasta dishes. Happily go there again. Wine list was good.
Highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 3 March 2017

My partner and I had dinner at Fratelli on Valentine's day. The restaurant had a set menu: deli platter to share (I mean, after all it's Valentine right?), I chose the fish and my partner had the 'best venison risotto' he had ever tried abroad. Obviously, being Italian it's hard to beat la Cucina della nonna but the dish was absolutely delicious. For dessert we had a cannolo with hazelnut cream, small donuts and the best part: freshly made gelato - so good! If it's Italian food you're craving, look no further - Fratelli is where you need to be!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Real taste of Italian food in Wellington! Best to go with friends, family, or a romantic dinner. Also the staff it's nice and friendly. Must try it!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

The risotto here is buonissimo! The best risotto I've ever eaten in my whole life (and I've travelled all over Italy and eaten many). Great food, ambience and service.